And Your NEEEEEEW WWE Wolrd Heavyweight Champion.......

View previous topic View next topic Go down

And Your NEEEEEEW WWE Wolrd Heavyweight Champion.......

Post by Krysys on Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:37 pm

Ok, so we all know that DB will likely be stripped tonight and a new Champ may be crowned, be it here or at MITB. The question is.. who? The obvious choice is Kane. I would be ok with that, but I feel there may be some one better? But who though, that is the question..

_________________________________________
avatar
Krysys
Promoter
Promoter

Posts : 330
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-02-18
Age : 26
Location : Raytown, MO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And Your NEEEEEEW WWE Wolrd Heavyweight Champion.......

Post by CGBigMan on Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:54 pm

Would rather Kane did get a run as champ before he eventually does retire
avatar
CGBigMan
The Indies
The Indies

Posts : 10
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-02-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And Your NEEEEEEW WWE Wolrd Heavyweight Champion.......

Post by Robstar on Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:20 am

Well they managed to avoid it for another week, maybe tomorrow night something will happen

_________________________________________
avatar
Robstar
The Midcard
The Midcard

Posts : 275
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-02-18
Age : 45
Location : Batman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And Your NEEEEEEW WWE Wolrd Heavyweight Champion.......

Post by ThatDennisGuy on Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:22 am

I'm kind of assuming he wasn't cleared to compete until next pay-per-view and they wanted to keep the title on him... 

Though, I'm starting to hate Brie Bella less and less now she's with Bryan... Probably because she's not wasting my time with her sub-par ring work.

_________________________________________
#TeamModesty



ThatDennisGuy
NXT
NXT

Posts : 137
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-02-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And Your NEEEEEEW WWE Wolrd Heavyweight Champion.......

Post by The Rainmaker on Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:52 pm

ThatDennisGuy wrote:I'm kind of assuming he wasn't cleared to compete until next pay-per-view and they wanted to keep the title on him... 

Though, I'm starting to hate Brie Bella less and less now she's with Bryan... Probably because she's not wasting my time with her sub-par ring work.

Now she's just wasting it with her sub-par acting.  Very Happy 

Apparently they may be looking at starting a family, come on DB put a baby goat in that Bella oven.  

_________________________________________
avatar
The Rainmaker
The Midcard
The Midcard

Posts : 262
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-02-19
Location : Pedestal of Superiority

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And Your NEEEEEEW WWE Wolrd Heavyweight Champion.......

Post by Grind_Bastard on Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:11 pm

Imagine the crowd going apeshit if the give the belt to... Bluetista.

Don't think it's gonna happen, though.

_________________________________________
Finally my novel is freaking out, niggas!
avatar
Grind_Bastard
The Midcard
The Midcard

Posts : 204
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2014-02-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And Your NEEEEEEW WWE Wolrd Heavyweight Champion.......

Post by The Rainmaker on Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:19 pm

Grind_Bastard wrote:Imagine the crowd going apeshit if the give the belt to... Bluetista.

Don't think it's gonna happen, though.

Next PPV is MITB, If DB isn't recovered by then I could see two MITB matches, one for a briefcase, one for the Titles.

_________________________________________
avatar
The Rainmaker
The Midcard
The Midcard

Posts : 262
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-02-19
Location : Pedestal of Superiority

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And Your NEEEEEEW WWE Wolrd Heavyweight Champion.......

Post by Grind_Bastard on Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:29 pm

The Rainmaker wrote:
Grind_Bastard wrote:Imagine the crowd going apeshit if the give the belt to... Bluetista.

Don't think it's gonna happen, though.

Next PPV is MITB, If DB isn't recovered by then I could see two MITB matches, one for a briefcase, one for the Titles.

Yeah, I was considering the possibility they actually strip tthe titles fromm DB, but that sounds much better.

I was merely wondering how the IWC would react to Bluetista getting the belt, LOL.

_________________________________________
Finally my novel is freaking out, niggas!
avatar
Grind_Bastard
The Midcard
The Midcard

Posts : 204
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2014-02-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And Your NEEEEEEW WWE Wolrd Heavyweight Champion.......

Post by The Rainmaker on Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:31 pm

Grind_Bastard wrote:
The Rainmaker wrote:
Grind_Bastard wrote:Imagine the crowd going apeshit if the give the belt to... Bluetista.

Don't think it's gonna happen, though.

Next PPV is MITB, If DB isn't recovered by then I could see two MITB matches, one for a briefcase, one for the Titles.

Yeah, I was considering the possibility they actually strip tthe titles fromm DB, but that sounds much better.

I was merely wondering how the IWC would react to Bluetista getting the belt, LOL.

They'd probably lynch him in the car park at the next Raw.  Very Happy

_________________________________________
avatar
The Rainmaker
The Midcard
The Midcard

Posts : 262
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-02-19
Location : Pedestal of Superiority

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And Your NEEEEEEW WWE Wolrd Heavyweight Champion.......

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum