SWA Official Discussion Thread

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SWA Official Discussion Thread

Post by SWA Board of Directors on Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:24 pm

This account is for IC purposes only, any and all posts should be considered IC unless stated otherwise.

SWA Board of Directors
The Indies
The Indies

Posts : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SWA Official Discussion Thread

Post by SWA Board of Directors on Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:26 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen, we here at SWA want to provide you with the best in the world, that is why we are happy to announce the signing of a true e-fed legend. The man known as JMan. He will bring with him many years of experience and in our opinions, will no doubt be the first ever SWA Global Champion

SWA Board of Directors
The Indies
The Indies

Posts : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SWA Official Discussion Thread

Post by JismMan on Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:28 pm

SWA Board of Directors wrote:Ladies and Gentlemen, we here at SWA want to provide you with the best in the world, that is why we are happy to announce the signing of a true e-fed legend. The man known as JMan. He will bring with him many years of experience and in our opinions, will no doubt be the first ever SWA Global Champion

Jman: Global Champion? Oooooohhhh, classy.

_________________________________________
avatar
JismMan
The Indies
The Indies

Posts : 48
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-02-19
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SWA Official Discussion Thread

Post by SWA Board of Directors on Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:30 pm

Why thank you, we feel that our Championship is bigger than any World Championship. Now, JMan who would you like to face at our very first show, we have Krysys and Kevin Mathews both available, or would you rather wait until we reveal more of the roster?

SWA Board of Directors
The Indies
The Indies

Posts : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SWA Official Discussion Thread

Post by JismMan on Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:39 pm

SWA Board of Directors wrote:Why thank you, we feel that our Championship is bigger than any World Championship. Now, JMan who would you like to face at our very first show, we have Krysys and Kevin Mathews both available, or would you rather wait until we reveal more of the roster?

Jman: I'll wait. No good decision is made in a rush.

Actually, shit, what do I care? I just wanna work.

_________________________________________
avatar
JismMan
The Indies
The Indies

Posts : 48
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-02-19
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SWA Official Discussion Thread

Post by SWA Board of Directors on Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:43 pm

Ya know, actually we can't decided. Should it be the SWA Global Championship, or the SWA King of Wrestling Championship?

SWA Board of Directors
The Indies
The Indies

Posts : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SWA Official Discussion Thread

Post by kevinganley on Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:04 pm

Jman wrote:
SWA Board of Directors wrote:Why thank you, we feel that our Championship is bigger than any World Championship. Now, JMan who would you like to face at our very first show, we have Krysys and Kevin Mathews both available, or would you rather wait until we reveal more of the roster?

Jman: I'll wait. No good decision is made in a rush.

Actually, shit, what do I care? I just wanna work.
Matthews: Jman, good to hear that you have signed on with the winning company! I've heard nothing but great things about you! Hope to work with you some time soon!

_________________________________________


The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!
avatar
kevinganley
The Indies
The Indies

Posts : 54
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-02-21
Age : 24
Location : Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SWA Official Discussion Thread

Post by SWA Board of Directors on Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:32 am

Here is an exclusive look at what it is you will be fighting for




SWA Board of Directors
The Indies
The Indies

Posts : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SWA Official Discussion Thread

Post by Asher on Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:36 am

SWA Board of Directors wrote:Why thank you, we feel that our Championship is bigger than any World Championship. Now, JMan who would you like to face at our very first show, we have Krysys and Kevin Mathews both available, or would you rather wait until we reveal more of the roster?

Mr. Blood: You've fucking gotta be goddamn kidding me. For fuck's sake you ignorant goddamn pricks, you've got Two fucking motherfuckers right here that'd have no goddamn problem taking Jboy the fuck apart.

Mr. Black: That's right. The unstoppable Mr. Black, The Irresistible Mr. Blood. Besides, it's not like you've got much else... What tag team would even face us, much less provide a challenge? Who is there that can face the Darkness that is Black Blooded with any hope of survival?

Mr. Blood: Let us fucking know. Until then you'd all better fucking be prepared. Black Blooded is here for one goddamn reason, and that's to OWN this motherfucking fed.

_________________________________________
avatar
Asher
Promoter
Promoter

Posts : 172
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-02-18
Age : 48
Location : Boktor, Drasnia

View user profile http://dbiwc.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: SWA Official Discussion Thread

Post by Krysys on Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:27 pm

Krysys: Man, I can't wait for SWA to kick things off, seeing the gold gives me the desire to win.

_________________________________________
avatar
Krysys
Promoter
Promoter

Posts : 330
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-02-18
Age : 26
Location : Raytown, MO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SWA Official Discussion Thread

Post by SWA Board of Directors on Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:37 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen, we can now confirm that SWA's first show will be titled, SWA: War in The Ring. It will take place live Winnipeg. No official date has been scheduled. We will update you when we know more

SWA Board of Directors
The Indies
The Indies

Posts : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SWA Official Discussion Thread

Post by Zer0 on Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:54 pm

New forum, new character. (Totally teasing...) Quit playing it safe with eWN characters you wimps :p

Murdock: Fitting. With me in the Savage Wrestling Alliance, things are gonna get brutal...

_________________________________________
avatar
Zer0
The Indies
The Indies

Posts : 37
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-02-21
Age : 29
Location : Puerto Rico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SWA Official Discussion Thread

Post by Vegas_Bloodstone on Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:06 pm

Bloodstone: So, New fed..Nice. You're all looking at the first SWA Global Champion
avatar
Vegas_Bloodstone
Promoter
Promoter

Posts : 69
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SWA Official Discussion Thread

Post by kevinganley on Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:51 pm

Vegas_Bloodstone wrote:Bloodstone: So, New fed..Nice. You're all looking at the first SWA Global Champion
Matthews: Absolutely not, you'll have to go through me to proclaim yourself that!

_________________________________________


The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!
avatar
kevinganley
The Indies
The Indies

Posts : 54
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-02-21
Age : 24
Location : Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SWA Official Discussion Thread

Post by Vegas_Bloodstone on Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:54 pm

Marcus Shaw: This place seems to be in need of a true champion. Well don't fear. The Covenant is here to hold the gold for you pathetic people. Me, My brother Drake and our big Friend Alastair will reign supreme here in SWA.

Drake Shaw: You will learn to fear us. Those who stand in the way of our desire will be put in their place. Isn't that right Alastair?

Alastair: *nods*
avatar
Vegas_Bloodstone
Promoter
Promoter

Posts : 69
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SWA Official Discussion Thread

Post by Vegas_Bloodstone on Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:55 pm

kevinganley wrote:
Vegas_Bloodstone wrote:Bloodstone: So, New fed..Nice. You're all looking at the first SWA Global Champion
Matthews: Absolutely not, you'll have to go through me to proclaim yourself that!

Bloodstone: Matthews I will put you down if you so much as think of stepping in the ring with me. No one on this roster will stand in the way of me being champion.
avatar
Vegas_Bloodstone
Promoter
Promoter

Posts : 69
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SWA Official Discussion Thread

Post by TTC on Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:58 am

Clark: Get ready to meet my greatness. You will all soon be banned from here thanks to me.

_________________________________________
avatar
TTC
The Indies
The Indies

Posts : 39
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-02-26
Age : 20
Location : The Shield's HQ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SWA Official Discussion Thread

Post by Asher on Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:41 am

Throughout the hallways of SWA, a bagpiper can be heard.




A camera finally finds the source of the music, a large, burly man wearing a kilt, marching through the hallways shirtless as he play, his fire-red hear long and unruly, holding a large plaid duffel bag with his other shoulder, the head of a whiskey bottle peeking out.


Spicy: That's right ye lilly-livered sissies. Spicy McHaggis be makin me way to tha bright lights of the SWA. So ye best make way fer me an me pipes, fer iffn ye don't, I'll hafta break me foot off in yer arse!

_________________________________________
avatar
Asher
Promoter
Promoter

Posts : 172
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-02-18
Age : 48
Location : Boktor, Drasnia

View user profile http://dbiwc.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: SWA Official Discussion Thread

Post by kevinganley on Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:25 pm

TTC wrote:Clark: Get ready to meet my greatness. You will all soon be banned from here thanks to me.
Matthews: Will you also be posting the same article 75 times in a day and consider it an "update"

_________________________________________


The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!
avatar
kevinganley
The Indies
The Indies

Posts : 54
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-02-21
Age : 24
Location : Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SWA Official Discussion Thread

Post by Vegas_Bloodstone on Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:37 pm

kevinganley wrote:
TTC wrote:Clark: Get ready to meet my greatness. You will all soon be banned from here thanks to me.
Matthews: Will you also be posting the same article 75 times in a day and consider it an "update"

Gold!!!!!!! lol!   
avatar
Vegas_Bloodstone
Promoter
Promoter

Posts : 69
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SWA Official Discussion Thread

Post by JismMan on Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:49 pm

Asher wrote:Throughout the hallways of SWA, a bagpiper can be heard.




A camera finally finds the source of the music, a large, burly man wearing a kilt, marching through the hallways shirtless as he play, his fire-red hear long and unruly, holding a large plaid duffel bag with his other shoulder, the head of a whiskey bottle peeking out.


Spicy: That's right ye lilly-livered sissies. Spicy McHaggis be makin me way to tha bright lights of the SWA. So ye best make way fer me an me pipes, fer iffn ye don't, I'll hafta break me foot off in yer arse!


Jman: Spicy McHaggis?! Gotta love this business...

_________________________________________
avatar
JismMan
The Indies
The Indies

Posts : 48
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-02-19
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SWA Official Discussion Thread

Post by kevinganley on Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:58 pm

Vegas_Bloodstone wrote:
kevinganley wrote:
TTC wrote:Clark: Get ready to meet my greatness. You will all soon be banned from here thanks to me.
Matthews: Will you also be posting the same article 75 times in a day and consider it an "update"

Gold!!!!!!! lol!   

_________________________________________


The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!
avatar
kevinganley
The Indies
The Indies

Posts : 54
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-02-21
Age : 24
Location : Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SWA Official Discussion Thread

Post by Asher on Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:03 pm

Jman wrote:
Asher wrote:Throughout the hallways of SWA, a bagpiper can be heard.




A camera finally finds the source of the music, a large, burly man wearing a kilt, marching through the hallways shirtless as he play, his fire-red hear long and unruly, holding a large plaid duffel bag with his other shoulder, the head of a whiskey bottle peeking out.


Spicy: That's right ye lilly-livered sissies. Spicy McHaggis be makin me way to tha bright lights of the SWA. So ye best make way fer me an me pipes, fer iffn ye don't, I'll hafta break me foot off in yer arse!


Jman: Spicy McHaggis?! Gotta love this business...

Spicy: Aye, Spicy McHaggis! Of the great Clan McHaggis! terror o' Nova Scotia and proud stock o' tha Highlands. Now, ye can pick a fight wit me.


Spicy sets his bagpipes down on a chair, taking another for himself as he pulls the Scotch out of his bag.

Spicy: Or ye can have a drink wit me. What be yer choosin?

_________________________________________
avatar
Asher
Promoter
Promoter

Posts : 172
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-02-18
Age : 48
Location : Boktor, Drasnia

View user profile http://dbiwc.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: SWA Official Discussion Thread

Post by Krysys on Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:02 pm

Ok guys the official card is set, need to double check some thins before sending out Promos

_________________________________________
avatar
Krysys
Promoter
Promoter

Posts : 330
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-02-18
Age : 26
Location : Raytown, MO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SWA Official Discussion Thread

Post by TTC on Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:26 pm

kevinganley wrote:
TTC wrote:Clark: Get ready to meet my greatness. You will all soon be banned from here thanks to me.
Matthews: Will you also be posting the same article 75 times in a day and consider it an "update"
Clark: I love how undermined you are. I have inside sources that you include your momma's.............. VAGINA!!!! Twisted Evil

_________________________________________
avatar
TTC
The Indies
The Indies

Posts : 39
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-02-26
Age : 20
Location : The Shield's HQ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SWA Official Discussion Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum